Thursday 4 October 2007

blossom


Your life is beautiful
Your life is holy
your life means everything
everything to me~

You were created
in secret places
and only God knew
the best was yet to be.

and when I found out
I was quite nervous
but when I heard your sweet heartbeat
I smiled.

'cause I was made for
this very purpose
to be your mom, little one
and you're my child.

I'll always love you
You'll know you're wanted
and in our family you'll know
you belong.

I'll help you grow up
and teach you everything
and baby, someday
you'll write your own song!

3 comments:

Angelissima said...

Is there something you're not telling us? :-)

Gina said...

Thiis poem was written for a teen who is actually due to deliver tomorrow. She is unmarried, living away from home, and never told her parents. The grandmother discovered the ultrasound, and a name book in her car. The girl wants to keep her child. I only wish I were in her shoes! Kinda late for me, baby.

Recently became involved with Blossom International, a non profit organization (Local chapter based in Manasquan NJ). One aspect of the organization is to help children who are being placed in foster homes to cope by providing care packs which contain cool stuff... age appropriate items such as clothing, toys, CD players, CDs, books, and personal care items. There will be an event (Family Volunteer Day) at the Atlantic Club on November 17, Ang. We will be putting together 400 care bags for children of all ages who are entering Foster homes. If you are interested, you can sign up or call Michele Rodriguez. I think they have all the volunteers they need but they could probably use more staff.

http://blossominternational.org/about.htm

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Not too late. Never too late. ....and then there's adoption.

I have tagged you to write about an interesting story about your experiences related to dancing. Hope you will accept the mission.