Saturday 1 December 2007

pms gallery



you have the look they say could kill
well i'm not dead, though sufferin' still.

i have a mind to tell your mother
the way you smile when you're with the other.

she'd say she warned me at the start
not to burp and hold the fart.

whatever, no matter, i really don't care
im not even bothered, just gimme some air.

let me rip this old rug up
it stinks of old poop de la pup.

i had a gripe to air today
so I let it out and blew you away.

n'er the mare before the cart
show me your money and then your heart.

gimme a kiss, and make it quick
I can't take pleasure, it gets me sick.

a house that smells of fresh cut flowers
can't numb heartache, but sweetens the sours.

drop kick me out to the farthest field
I'll roll back home when all has healed.

4 comments:

Angelissima said...

Rip up that dang carpet!
How come during PMS we have the strength of 10 Grinches x two?

Gina said...

i don't know but i have noticed my sense of smell is 10x sharper.

Angelissima said...

ha! mine is always piqued. I can smell mold a mile away.

Forget bad breath. Bernie has bad night breath sometimes...I have to put up a shield.

When Katie's friends were smoking cigs out in our driveway, I could smell it inside the house with the windows SHUT!

I went out there and told them to put them OUT.

I found a bunch of cig butts in the driveway. UGH!

Anonymous said...

ugh is right, Ang. I hate cigs. I have to put this guy out every hour on the hour and i hate lighting him up. he sucks em in and will exhale maybe twice before the thing is finished. Most of the smoke winds up in his stomach so I make him stand out there belching it until the smoke clears. Otherwise he will burp later on and out comes the sickening digested smoke stink. Makes me wanna hurl. okay where were we? Yeah that rug thing goes back to my days with the ex. I shoulda ripped that thing up and let the chips fall.