Sunday 10 January 2010

Sweet Mysteries- G Clair



At the end of the day it could go either way
much like at the end of this song
Well I write for a while then I sink to a smile
when I think how you draw me along.

Well we came with a story,a beautiful song,
unheard verses locked deep in our soul
and the way to discover whats locked in this lover
find the key that will fit the keyhole.

And sometimes we're inspired, other times we're just tired
and it's sad when we don't realize
it's because of ourselves talent sits on the shelves
in the darkness for the rest of our lives.

It was trouble and strife, anger cut like a knife
and it tore at the door of my mind and my pride
it was then your sweet voice through the keyhole rejoiced
and released the deadbolt from inside.

So now I can tell you just what's on my mind
I am corny and wierd and unkind, sometimes
but I say what I feel 'cause i know what is real
and it sure beats what I left behind.

Thought the answer was finding the right key
the thing that would then make you whole
but the Master unlocking life's sweet mysteries
is the love sown in each others soul.

No comments: