Thursday 13 May 2010

not beyond sublime G-Clair


I wish I had a dollar for every single time
I failed to give a holler and stood silent like a mime
the bloke's a tale smaller and this sentance fits the crime
since he claims it's not a lemon 'cause I bought another lime

They claim it's not a lemon, since she bought the limey's line

So I wrote myself a letter and I mailed to the prime
hey minister, his sin is to be spinning tales of grime
I'm writing from New Jersey, can I send y'all a rhyme?
It costs about a dollar but I'll settle for a dime.

It costs a dollar but she'll settle for a dime.

The minister was out to lunch as tower bells do chime
I quelled my English manners and proceeded then to climb
the wall which separates us, the buyers from the slime
the liars from the working class, the parsley from the thyme.

She's off the hook, just like the crook, though not beyond sublime.

Screaming " Wish I had a dollar for every single time
I failed to give a holler and stood silent like a mime
the bloke's a tale smaller and this sentance fits the crime
since they claim it's not a lemon 'cause I bought another lime"!

She claims she's not lemon, but she's looking like a lime!

No comments: