Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sweet Mysteries -- G Clair


At the end of the day it could go either way much like at the end of this song~
Well I write for a while, then I sink to a smile when I think how you draw me along.

Well we came with a story, a beautiful song, unheard verses locked deep in our soul~
and the way to discover what's locked in this lover, find the key that will fit
the keyhole.

And sometimes we're inspired, other times we're just tired, and it's sad when we don't realize~
it's because of ourselves talent sits on the shelves in the darkness for the rest of our lives.

It was trouble and strife, anger cut like a knife and it tore at the door of my mind (and my pride)~
it was then your sweet voice, through the keyhole, rejoiced and released the deadbolt from inside.

So now I can tell you what's on my mind, I am corny and wierd, and unkind, sometimes...
still I say what I feel 'cause I know what is real, and it sure beats what I left behind.

Thought the answer was finding the right key~the thing that would then make you whole~
but the Master unlocking life's sweet mysteries is the LOVE sown in each other's soul.

No comments: