Wednesday 2 September 2009

with you- g clair

looking back I couldn't see
 the storm clouds rising up inside me
here alone I've faced the wretched day

hard to know where you begin just like the rain
you touched my skin and suddenly I'm drenched
and looking for a place to hide away

 with you ( with you)
 hide away with you ( with you)

take me back to where you're from
and dry me off beneath the sun
and speak to me the words which turn cold winters into summer

melt the ice within my heart please make it safe
and never part my life with you is so much more
 than what it was, a bummer

 with you (with you)
summer fun with you (with you)

Clouds move in and storms roll past
the darkness comes but never lasts
and through it all the Lord, our closest friend

First and Last, He's still the same and
trusting in His Holy Name
He's sure to bring us sunshine in the end

 with you (with you)
in the end with you (with you)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When things are good and we can talk
I want to stay and do not balk
Sharing love and prayer we two
Is all I really want to do
With you (with you)
BT

Gina said...

oh, popeye-
dont' you just love fair weather
no wind-storms to ruffle your feather
it'll always be good
here's knockin' on wood
then it's settled, we're sticking together

OO

Anonymous said...

Longs as I have me spinach.

Gina said...

my heee-ro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCpBIuIXkhI