Friday 6 August 2010

Fat Back-, Front Roll- G Clair


Oh,
my love
you know I long for you to hold me
though
my love
it seems your arms cannot enfold me

I got a
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
Oh

and when
you tell me
that I am just the way you need me
tell me truly
is it the carbs or fat you feed me

you gimee
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
Oh

(bridge)

And it's true
that when we sleep, I lie behind you
and it's true
the morning sun can never find you

i got a
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
Oh

i love your
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
yeah
yeah
yeah

fat back
baby baby
Front roll
Mamma Mamma
Fat back
Daddy Daddy
oh
oh
oh

Fat Back

2 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Very funny. Haha.

Gina said...

yeah, well i gotta fat back front roll. you dig?