Monday 2 August 2010

Bad Hair Nightmare- G Clair


I asked for the color I had as a child
"Don't think so", he said, and that's putting it mild
I went to get up from the chair but soon found
the weight of that bib thing was weighing me down

the eyes of the stylist, so cold and unkind
were narrowing as he approached from behind
in his hand he held something we both recognized
'twas the braid from my worst childhood fear realized!

The one he'd cut off right here at the neck
and left me there wearing a 'shag', what the heck!
"You don't want this color, it's way too outdated
and what could be duller than the one God created?

What you need now is product I'LL mix
a light honey blond with some purple to fix
the damage you did with your cheap color tricks,
and the thing I hate MOST about all of you chicks!"

"Barberian justice would SNIP off your locks,
but you've suffered far worse when you turned to the box
and then to add insult you pulled through the cap
and expecting great highlights, got dried out straw crap!

Next time we'll just give you a 'shorty', it's called,
don't mess with my color...you may wind up BALD!

No comments: