Wednesday 20 August 2008

House of Beverage


Inventory:
Milk
Soy Milk
Choc Milk
Apple juice
0J Tree Ripe
OJ WaWa
Cranberry Juice Cocktail
Cran Tangerine
Water filtered
Water bottled
Gatorade Orange
Gatorade Grape
Wine- Ghost Pines Cabernet S.
Seltzer Lemon-Lime
Stewart's 'Stu the Coo' Rootbeer

I'm suddenly craving grape juice...have to pick some up.

I rolled the fridge out of the hole in the wall several months back and discovered an old closet back there. The hiding place. That makes 13 closets on the second floor. I was informed that this house used to be part of Rap's Sod Farm. I'd love to get some history on it.

6 comments:

Angelissima said...

You have the most astonishing fridge.
Way more stuff than I have in mine.
Stu-the-coo rootbeer. Why do we call him that? I can't remember.

Gina said...

don't really have much in the way of solids, lotsa condiments,
English Muffins, egg and cheese.

i think that's the man's name. Stewart Coog--

Stu da Coo flew da coo. Are you gonna post his pic?

Anonymous said...

NO Tab or Fresca

Angelissima said...

I'm still not sure I wanna go down that road, G. Would you mind if I posted it?

Gina said...

I certainly would not mind if you posted it. It was just a small pimple on the butt of my life.

Go ahead!

I heard him yesterday. He has a nice voice, with a bit of a northern Jersey accent. Nutley, right? Mawl, cawl, tawk...

I don't where I get that unless it's from my father. Yeah, I'm goin over to the Maaw-l...I'll cawl you later and we'll tawk.

Gina said...

I actually just got some Fresca. And restocked the beverages. I discovered a small convenience store which i had thought was a liquor store right near my house. The indians were locking up but I got them to let me in to get some ginger ale. I wound up spending 68 bucks on staples which included 7 new types of beverages. I don't know why i do that...I used to have NOTHING to drink in there. IT was so weird and now it's well stocked. Feast or Famine. Every once in a while, I think of that scene in " Empire of the Sun" where the little boy is trying to get a drop of water from the tap. I can't drink my water. It's got some kind of strange fizz after I turn it on. White foam as if it's carbonated. I don't want to try it even.