Thursday 17 January 2008

front rolls n'


Oh,
my love
you know I long for you to hold me
though
my love
it seems your arms cannot enfold me

i got a
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
Ohhh!!!

and when
you tell me
that I am just the way you need me
tell me truly
is it the carbs or fat you feed me

you gimee
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
Ohhh!!

(bridge)

And it's true
that when we sleep, I lie behind you
and it's true
the morning sun can never find you

i got a
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
Ohhh!!!

i love your
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
fat back
front roll
yeah
yeah
yeah!!

FAT BACK!!!!
beby baby
Front roll
Mamma Mamma
Fat back
Daddy Daddy
oohhhh!!
oohhhh!!
oohhhh!!

Fat Back!

4 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Okay, now that song is just spooky! I hope my wife never sees this post or I can be assured she'll be a singing it everywhere she goes.

Gina said...

what? it's a nice liberating song for the fat backers out there.

far too many women worry about these things and frankly, there are a lot of people who think a well rounded back side is just beautiful, from what I've heard.
I wrote it for them. For US.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH Please tell me it is written about babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina said...

umm....actually, it's about me and I am a big baby. So...it's about babies.