Monday 28 December 2009

Walkin' Along --G Clair

Walkin' along
I hear his voice and get a skip in my step
I have to watch it cause I'm getting a rep
for acting crazy when I'm walkin' along
I hear his song
and nothing else is makin' me tingle
could be the way he put the jin in the jingle,
so amazing, all this talent of his
no wonder 'bout the best that there is

well he's old
though it's said
being old is better off than dead
but we know
where he'll go
who saved your soul and for your sins He bled

and when I'm blue
his voice can reach me in the worst places
bears the burden, then he ties up my laces
and he lifts me like the sun in his song
staying with me while I'm walkin' along...

take it, Bob~


Bob Dylan - Milano 2007 - Spirit On The Water

Kern ( I Want to Be Dylan ) Little | MySpace Video

No comments: