Friday 2 May 2008

six words sentances pass the time

what's with the Rum and coke?

I don't get it at all.

I think I would prefer milk.

Cold Rice Dream and Special K.

i like writing 6 word sentences.

it is a nice of writing.

you can always drop a word.

From now on no one bother me.

I need to go to the gym.

the gym has become my life.

it's really a stinking pathetic shame.

do apostrophes count as two words?

like some kind of sick game.

this is how people go crazy.

I am so tired of doing nothing.

It's time to think about retirement.

I prefer the here and now.

will I be forgotten and homeless?

or wind up in a trailer?

one can only hope for shelter.

tornadic activity is no longer exciting.

one can only last so long.

amongst picket fence posts and debris.

someone better get me my medication.

Captain, she is going to blow!!!

thoughts can be negative or positive.

i prefer to think new thoughts.

Six words which best define me?

i prefer the here and now.

No comments: