Tuesday 6 May 2008

whadaya hear


They pay me well to color with fat crayons
Sometimes I tend to feel like Mother Goose
The old men are preoccupied
with gettin' on my better side
so pour me up another glass of juice.
HEY! HEY! HEY!

(Chorus)
Whadaya whadaya whadaya hear me sayin'?
Whadaya whadaya whadaya wanna do?
Maybe ya can't appreciate
how much I need a bloody date
For now the elderly will have to do.

I like to challenge all of them to checkers
and not a better player you will find
I'll take the ragged old man on
and help him stagger to the john
so long as he can wipe his own behind!
HEY! HEY! HEY!

Chorus

Now don't be makin' fun of all the old men
we ladies have our crosses to bear too
you can bet we have no aim
spin the bottle
take the shame
and in the end we're lame and so are you.
HEY! HEY! HEY!

Chorus

No comments: