Friday 9 May 2008

Guess What!!?



I got another baby girl!!! Yes, out of the blue, another child to sponsor from World Vision.

I didn't even ask for her and there she was...all bundled in my mailbox!

Remedie Luwengo Mulo
Born April 4 1999

That makes her just 9 years old. Wow. We've got a lot of catching up to do! She's got 4 brothers and 2 sisters. her community is badly infected with HIV/AIDS. She's in primary school and likes reading. Helps out by running errands.

Her file says she's out in there in County Congo. Excuse me. The Democratic Republic of Congo. Her project is called Kisantu.

YES! I'll take her! Cute little girl. Looks like me a little around the forehead. Only she's black. I hope this doesn't mean I was dropped by my other kid. Kind of getting a complex now. I did miss a couple of payments a few months last year. Mmmmm...Merlgine in Haiti, if you can read this, I am SORRY! I'll catch up. I promise you that. promise you that. promise you that...youuuuuull beeeeeee blessssssed.

Welcome aboard, Remedie.
I think I will try to write to this child. This time they provided information on how to get a letter to her. I wonder if it is actually delivered. It's worth a try. I still get bits of artwork from Merlgine now and then.

Happy Mother's Day.

http://www.worldvision.org/

1 comment:

Angelissima said...

aw! that's nice, gina.
how the heck are ya?