Friday 6 June 2008

bone fishing



looking for rhyme and for reason in everything stupid
casting my line out of season, and waiting for cupid
I stood on the dock looking straight back at you
you said, "turn around Stupid, you caught something blue
and it's pulling your line and it's gonna get free"
so I turned around quickly and what did I see?

It was...

Marlin? in a fresh water lake?
It was Farlen. He was wearing a fake
Was it Charlie
the Chicken
he's always finger lickin'
it was Talbot, the hal'but
and looking just like Albut,
it was Lout, the Trout
his fin was sticking out
Hark, it's Mark,
that old fresh water shark
or Bass the ass
don't take none of his sass.
a blue fish
a blow fish
I can't say that I
know fish.
just the ones on the menu
at my favorite venue...

talapia sloppia? couldn't be hoppia
fluke is the duke when it's served with a cuke
white fish is light fish, and better than night fish
orange isn't roughy, he thinks he is a toughy


i much prefer him battered,or better, broiled and fluffy.

Looking for rhyme and for reason in everything stupid.
Casting my line out of season and waiting for Cupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grеetingѕ from Florіda! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't
wait to take a loοκ whеn I gеt homе.
I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not еven
usіng WIFI, juѕt 3G .. Anyωayѕ, fаntаstіс blog!


Also ѵisit my blog: Website