Monday 16 April 2007

Later, Geezer

Didn't hear you
coming in
guess it was
just
way too noisy
I get a little
irked
within
when you
say
I'm from
New Joisey.

Not much
of anything
again
you know my story
you've got
all kinds of time
but it's
two
in the
morning.

Too late
my brain is seared
and my eyes
are
shot
and tired
you think
this song is wierd
but you
know
that's how I'm wired.

Wrap up
your long goodbyes
and then
back on the shelf now
yeah we all need
exercise
but you can
save it for yourself now.

Wait 'till
another day
and you can
carry on your motions
pretend you're
buff again
and you can
swim across
the oceans.

Too late
your brain is
seared
and your
eyes
are
shot and tired
I think
you're very wierd
but I
know
that's how your'e wired.

Oh NO~
it's time to go
goodnight
and now I'm ready
another day
has come and gone
and
it's time
for ol'
black beddy.

Time now
to launch your boat
cut loose the ravaged sail
shut down
your monitor
and forget about
email.

Turning down the sheets
my friend
and I'm
turnin' out the light now
off to sleep
my bam-ba-lam
and
click
you're outta sight now.

No comments: