Saturday 7 April 2007

For you, Jesus

Holding out for you
Well I'm not cold
and I'm not blue
I've got my golden oldies too
to keep me warm~
for your form

'Cuz it's your music in my ears
that's dried my tears
for all these years
And it's the only thing to do
is keep on
holding out for you.

And when the skies get dark and grim
and it's that lonely
state I'm in
well I won't get caught in sin
unless I stray
hey hey hey

And then
there~
will come a day
when your sweet music will not play
until I say
I'm holding out
just for you.

And so I'm
holding out
for you
and now I think I've got a clue
that it's been you
whose holding out
just for me
hee hee hee

'Cuz it's the music that you play
that's gonna draw me back someday
cuz your the Light and your'e the Way
and your'e the Truth
hey hey hey

And it's your music in my ears
that's dried my tears
for all these years
And it's the only thing to do
is keep on
holding out for You.

Inspite of my mistakes and inspite if the actions and words of others to destroy every glitter of hope, I am convinced that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, who lived and died for my sins, and rose again for all mankind, for all unbelievers that they should come to believe and be made well in body, mind and spirit, as it had been foretold thousands of years prior. Every word is being fulfilled for all the ultimate good of all mankind and His Glory. Peace out.

Gina

No comments: