Wednesday 2 April 2008

her day in the sun



Rameal...Ramiele...Ramele...Vermeal. Beautiful voice. Cute face. Sad clown mouth. Played right into the 'poor baby' image. That happens with tiny girls when they get around tall women...if they let it. I was kind of getting tired of the tears and the perfect hair in her eyes. And the long teeshirts. Long Tees and spandex. I used to wear stuff like that to the gym. I probably still should. Cover that thing! But I never enjoyed my '80s clothes. I actually hated the 80s styles right into the 90s and was thrilled when the grungy/gypsy look came back in. Remember...your pleated stone washed jeans with waistbands that folded down, angled into a V at the zipper? You had them. I saw you in them. I have a picture!

Remiele will do well anyway. She'll probably get offers from Carnival Cruises.

Short women everywhere are probably feeling a little relieved. It was uncomfortable watching her under the armpits of her 'big' sisters.

So that's where Bo Bice came from.

No comments: