Tuesday 22 May 2007

porch swing rythym

Minding our own.......
makin it rhyme.......
it's all coming out
theres dust in the drought
but the rain comes in time~

nothing held back.......
I've got nothing to say........
let it roll off my shoulders
puts less your mind
and it's better that way~

And isn't it nice.......
you like hot tea 'on ice'.....
thank you, yes
I can follow
directions,
so please,
don't think twice~

And isn't it great......
we can stay out real late......
watching millions of
sparkling stars,
while your're lickin' that plate~

I said nothing at all.....
it's that horse in the stall....
my foot fell asleep
but I'm not gonna weep
I can drag it or crawl~

Distracted, it's true......
idle chatter won't do.....
Better nothing to say
put the music on play
and be quiet with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"com-fortable honey, com-fortable"- as Nona would say-aaaahhh!

Gina said...

Comf-tah-ble is how it feels, Nawn-

:-)