Monday 7 May 2007

a time to forget?

well i don't believe I know you, tell me once again... your name?
when the sun gets down to setting, well my memory does the same.
How does this story go, or did I even write the words?
The wind blows gently through my mind, and upon it are Byrds.

For what I wore to work, i have to check the dirty pile
I can't remember what I ate, but haven't eaten in a while
the everyday routine is fine, I make it through my days,
but sometimes feel lethargic and get that blue and funky haze.

I noticed that a client was the same when she showed up
she tends to sit with head down, quite forgetful, often gruff
but when we give her lots to drink and serve a balanced diet
she snaps right out of limbo and I think I'm gonna try it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! GREAT DISCOVERY G! GET SOME TUNA BUNA AND MAKE A GRAND SANDWICH -HELPS THE BRAIN FUNCTION
TRY THIS-
TO MAKE A TUNA BUNA SALAD:
TUNA, DICED ONION, DICED CELERY, GOURMET CUCUMBER, MAYO, FRESH GROUND PEPPER & A DASH OF TONY CHACHERE'S
PLACE A SCOOP ON NUT & GRAIN BREAD;
TOP WITH- JUICY TOMATO SLICES, RIPENED AVACADO, SQUEEKY PICKLES, SPROUTS AND A PAPER THIN SLICE OF SWISS.
WHALLA! OH SO GOOD- brain food.

Gina said...

gourmet cukes? Oh my gosh. Just reading the ingredients is perking me up.